Sunday, December 6, 2009

Carolina Tailwinds 5 day tour

Nicole and I were planning on a tour of the Blue Ridge parkway in 2010. We found Carolina Tailwinds Bicycle Tours and they look real interesting. This tour company would be happy to make this a Fogbees tour if we had 10 to 16 people interested on June 20-24, June 27 - July 01 or August 22-26.
There website is www.carolinatailwinds.com and the trip would cost 1485.00 per person. I wanted to see if there was enough interest in general to pursue this with the company. If there is, then I would try to coordinate the date best for all. We do two or three day rides with great participation so this would be a great extension to our touring in 2010.
Give me your thoughts, ideas or suggestions. Thanks Bob Miller.

1 comment:

  1. The Blue Ridge Parkway has been on my "to do" list for some years. It is much like the Natchez Trace parkway in regards to lack of services along the route. A supported tour would help with that. I have a tentative commitment for a long tour but if that falls through, I would be interested.
    Congrates on the blog.
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete